A Testimonial on the LifeBEAT Sprays
I’ve got four days left.
Just four more days until my roommate – a good guy, to be sure, but a guy with a budget like the rest of us – closes shop on my month-long, all-expenses-paid trip into his weird and heady world of spray-on success.
You read that right: I’m sharing house with a proud (and, lucky for me, charitable) owner of the entire LifeBEAT Sprays collection. As it is, my experience so far with the LifeBEAT Challenge (‘try the sprays for thirty days!’) has been an entirely subsidized one, the occasional rideshare or Laundromat pickup notwithstanding. A pretty unbelievable deal, if you ask me.
So for the past twenty-six days, my usual morning ritual has expanded to include the following:
- A spray to the middle of the brow ridge with Serenity. These days, the Ascension energy courses so strongly that I often wake up more ‘psyched-up’ than is comfortable, so I blast my Third Eye with Serenity first thing. It immediately pacifies the mind-chatter so I can go about my day with a clear head and calm nerves.
- My Heart then gets a direct dose of Bliss, which I use to further quiet the mind while I open up my heart to function as my main interface with the ‘external’ world. With Bliss, I am at my most generous, making me receptive to the needs of others; it keeps my intuition riding high so I can respond to others’ inner desires without filtering those desires through my own ego’s impulses.
- I then take a double-shot of Power – one spray to the Throat and one to the Solar Plexus. The former emboldens me to speak my mind without embarrassment, and the latter gives my energetic center a healthy gut-punch that switches on my ability to direct my outward-focused energies as an influence upon the world.
- I follow up with a dash of Money Magnet straight to my spinal base, which unravels lingering attachments to survival issues and material fixations. I take a moment here to focus instead on my present abundance, and call upon my innate ability to moderate my energy exchange with other people and with my environment. The spray assists me in holding the high-frequency recognition that currency is but ‘energy flow’ made material; with Money Magnet, I don’t get in my own way when I go about attracting the precise balance of energy that my ‘now’ self requires to be at its best.
- Next, I sprinkle Brain Balance on the crown of my head, and take a second to focus my awareness on the sounds entering my right ear before shifting focus to the sounds coming from my left ear, and perform this switch a few times before moving onto the next spray. This exercise, performed in conjunction with the spray, facilitates my daily effort to sync my (dominant) analytical left-brain with my creative right-brain, which is key to my work as a businessperson working with creative types. Hemispheric harmonization also enhances my physical coordination and agility, which I rely upon as an avid weight-lifter and rock-climber.
- Following this, I apply Transition to my crown as well; this spray is a personal favorite for its assistance in clarifying my purpose for the day, which can often be clouded during these tumultuous times. It defogs the befuddlement I sometimes feel with regard to how my energies could best be applied, and helps me shrug off physical tensions related to the Ascension process. By “creating grace and ease”, as the label suggests, Transition helps me look past the unpleasant distractions associated with my ongoing shift into new circumstances, and reassures me that my path is, in fact, inherently certain, and certainly worth the investment.
- A spray of Karisma directly to the heart boosts my sense of self-love, which I find to be my most enduring source of true confidence in the challenging world of business. Karisma tunes me into a wellspring of self-comfort with my abilities and talents, enabling success and self-command to flow forth unimpeded by self-defeating thoughts or fear-based anxieties.
- In conjunction with Karisma, I activate my sacrum with the Romance spray. I consciously link my Karisma-activated heart-center with my Romance-activated sacrum, which is the source of my sexual and creative energies. By expanding my sense of self-love to include the sexual domain, I come to fully accept all aspects of myself as a sexual being. The ability to comfortably and totally reside in my own skin grants me control over both my sexual and creative impulses, so I can then broadcast a pure message of myself to all whom I encounter.
- Finally, I finish up with a healthy serving of Enigma to the crown and the brow as I tune into the mantra that “I intend to ascend!” This opens me up to my gratitude for having been brought into this most special of places and times, and whets my thirst to assist others as I would myself. I have come to know that my capacity for compassion expands with each effort I make to shine brighter for those around me, and to live in the ways I would wish others to live. With Enigma, I do not let myself diminish so easily when I encounter negativity from friends, family, and strangers; rather, I find it less of a challenge to brighten even the darkest of corners, satisfied in the knowledge that the shadows will soon light themselves by compassion’s example.
In addition to my morning rounds with the nine sprays, I apply them again at least once during the day and always before bed. Twenty-six days of regular application has facilitated inexplicable breakthroughs in my career, brought about more than one (material) windfall, furthered my athletic goals in the weight room and on the rock face, forged new and truer connections with family members both older and younger, and, of course, expanded my spiritual sensitivities and intuitive communion with my soul purpose.
But of course, the learning and growing is never quite done.
Twenty-six days into the ‘challenge’, and on the day I decided to share my experience with other LifeBEAT-ers through this post, my roommate clued me into something he’d (mistakenly) thought I’d been doing all along.
Apparently – and this is something that purchasers of the sprays should already know – the sprays ship out with an instruction set on how best to set your intent for maximum effectiveness. As a free-rider skating by on friendship’s benevolence, I had not had the pleasure of unboxing the sprays for myself. And so, it may seem, my twenty-six days might have been even more life-changing had I included the suggested ‘intention activation’ exercise, rather than winging it freestyle.
As with all spiritual matters, the following is but my personal practice and is a tweaking of the original method that I find best suits my intuitive self-guidance. Curious parties may consult LifeBEAT’s original instructions, if they wish; here is my interpretation:
Spray with Intent!
Intent is key to unlocking the DNA-activated instruction set encoded in the sprays. You want your intent to be as focused as possible, which means fully inhabiting the ‘now’ moment during which you become the change you intend to experience.
The following three steps take you from surface-level subsistence into the deeper, fuller perception that ‘now’ is all that is, and that personal change is therefore free to manifest from the simplest of intentions:
- Aspire to be better.
Ask yourself, “Wouldn’t it be nice, if… [your intent].”
- Anticipate the improvement.
Ask yourself, “Won’t it be nice, when… [your intent].”
- Be the change you desire.
Tell yourself, “Isn’t it nice, that… [your intent].”
With each step, grow closer toward the change. And at the last step, shift into the space that you are your intended ‘change’, and that you presently exist as a manifestation of your desires. In other words, your reality has arrived, and it is good.
I’m eternally grateful toward my roommate for sharing his sprays at a time I truly needed them, as well as for sharing the intention activation exercise. This gives me four more days to try out both together.
And I intend to make these four days count.
LifeBEAT Products User