Bracelet Care & Maintenance
Care and Maintenance of your new Cohere Bodywear.
To minimize the risk of oxidation & breakage follow these simple care instructions for your Bodywear bracelet or anklet.
To Prevent Oxidation of the Hematite Bracelet’s Magnetic Clasp and Excessive Wear on the other Cohere Bodywear Jewelry:
- Do not bathe with the item on
- Do not swim with the item on
- Keep away from salt water
- Keep away from sand & dirt because your magnetic item will pick up any abrasive magnetic particles which will cause excessive wear on the binding material of the item.
- After exercising rinse bracelet and dry to prevent wear and oxidation.
- If you wear Perfumes or lotions rinse daily and dry.
Removing the bracelet/anklet to prevent wear & breakage:
With bracelet/anklet on take index finger and put under magnetic clasp and lift up, magnet will break apart naturally. Pulling on bracelet or anklet from other areas of bracelet/anklet can cause excessive wear and breakage.
If your bracelet/anklet does break or the magnets rust contact our office to return for repair. A Minimal charge of $15 plus shipping will apply. Turn around time is approx 1-2 wks depending on your area for return shipping. Please contact the office before shipping out your item.
Enjoy your Cohere Bodywear!
Rose @ LifeBeat Products Office 602-369-4565